Size: 20.000 m²
Fleet: 125 special vehicle transporters
As more and more Germans were able to fulfill their dream of an automobile of their own in the years of the Wirtschaftswunder, the visionary Horst Mosolf recognised the signs of the times in Kirchheim unter Teck in the Swabian region of Baden-Württemberg, teaming up with his wife Marianne in 1955 to found the company Horst Mosolf Spedition und Transporte for the transport of vehicles and for technical services.
In view of the sustained growth, and thus also increasing numbers of employees, in 1986 the time came when the premises spread across multiple buildings at the headquarters on Faberweg were simply too small. So MOSOLF decided to have a spacious new headquarters with offices, truck workshop and truck parking spaces erected on nearby Dettinger Straße. The move to the new company site took place in November 1987.